I am a lip balm buying addict. I am not afraid to admit it. This is the collection I currently use. As you can see, it’s a very broad price range but it just shows there is a great option at every price point.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Honey – I believe this is my ‘perfect nude’ as well as a great lip balm formula, definitely an ideal combination.
- Lano Lips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm – Once I realized this arrived to the states I jumped on the chance to try it. I feel it’s an upgrade to the Vaseline we’ve all come to know. The pretty pink packaging doesn’t hurt either.
- Glossier Flavored Balm Dotcom in Coconut – The first smell of this balm had me dreaming of salty ocean breezes and sand between my toes.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in My Pink – This is a drugstore dupe for the Dior Addict Lip Glow. It’s very similar in its concept of supposedly adjusting its pink hue to your pH levels. Here is an interesting read on this concept from Into The Gloss.
- Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm in Juicy Peach & Crisp Apple – The scent claims of these caught my eye at the drugstore and they did not disappoint in that area. Being infused with natural fruit oils make the tints both smooth and moisturizing.
Back to Basics:
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm in Strawberry & Vanilla Bean – This is a classic in the natural balm realm. These two scents are my personal favorites. The vanilla one reminds me of the beloved throwback of a cake flavored Lip Smackers.
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Solid Oil Lips – I like slathering this on in the evenings for its oily texture. It stays on overnight for the perfect wake-up lip remedy.